Rose Croix Veritas

 Rennes le ChateauA French MysteryThe Holy GrailShugboroughMary MagdaleneFrench FreemasonryPoussinThe Rose LineThe debunkersLandscape Geometry    Zodiac de RennesTeniersGRAIL COUNTRYMegalith StudyGeometryPriory of SionSauniereDe Cherisey ConfessionRebuttal AnsweredInterviews17th JanuaryDossiers SecretLobineau DocumentLe Serpent RougeNoel CorbuThe London ConnectionLa Vraie Langue CeltiqueEt in Arcadia EgoThe Da Vinci Code    Henri BoudetParchment 1Parchment 2Otto RahnMartinistSaint MichaelTarotDa Vinci CodeLuciferGisorsRLC Treasures


IT IS ALL SOLAR

MEGALITH STUDYCeltic Cross Mystery

DisclTHE FORUMaimer

 

The Celtic Cross Mystery

 

The Celtic Cross

THE CELTIC CROSS

Centred on Avebury close to Silbury Hill

BBC Chronicle dig 1968

1997072303 (Копировать)

Avebury

(Eve-bury)

************************************************

Piampont

Heart of the Brocéliande Forest

FRENCH GRAIL COUNTRY

 File:Le tombeau de merlin.JPG

Merlin's Tomb 

************************************************


Ille de Yeu (St Salveur)

 

Dolman Stone cross

Ille de Yeu


St Salveur capitol of Ile d'Yeu which has the largest concentration of Megaliths anywhere in France.

Quote:
Neolithic markings in the native stone and an unusual concentration of megalithic dolmens and menhirs attest to the island's early sanctity. Whether or not its inhabitants were evangelised at the beginning of the fourth century by Martin of Vertou and Saint Hilaire, Irish monks from Bangor dedicated their monastery on the Île d'Yeu to Hilaire; Saint Amand, from Poitou received early training there, but it was destroyed by Viking raiders in the ninth century.
- Wikipedia
*********************************

Cromlech de Mendiluce

Cromleck de Mendiluze

In the Dolmen de Elguea region of Basque country

Cromleck de Mendiluze was found in 1973 and is dated from about 2700BCE

Several Megaliths are around this area

This area is to the east of the town of Medina de Pomar

It is perhaps worth noting that Maria de Mariategui,Duchess de Medina Pomar was Lady Caithness.

The Duchess of Caithness had long been associated with Jules Doinel as she was a prominent figure in French Spiritualist circles of the time. She had been a disciple of Anna Kingsford who was the leader of the French Branch of the Theosophical Society. Anna Kingsford considered herself a reincarnation of Mary Stuart who had also a vision that told her of a ‘New Age of Our Lady of the Holy Spirit’. Doinel’s Gnostic séances were attended by other notable occultists from other sects, these included Abbé Roca an ex Catholic Priest ( a Priest in Perpignon) and a close friend of Stanislas de Guaita and Oswald Wirth. Communication with the spirits was usually achieved by suspending a pendulum over a board of letters.

The Church of Carmel, which was formerly condemned by the Catholic Church in 1848, had also attracted the Countess of Caithness.


 Anna Kingsford wrote:

“Clothed with the Sun”

Kingsford lived in Paris at the time of Bérenger Saunière

 

*********************************

Callanish Stone Circle

 

File:Callanish standing stones 1.jpg

Clachan Chalanais or Tursachan Chalanais

Construction and description

Construction of the site took place between 2900 and 2600 BC, though there were possibly earlier buildings before 3000 BC. A tomb was later built into the site. Debris from the destruction of the tomb suggests the site was out of use between 2000 BC and 1700 BC.[1] The 13 primary stones form a circle about 13 m in diameter, with a long approach avenue of stones to the north, and shorter stone rows to the east, south, and west. The overall layout of the monument recalls a distorted Celtic cross. The individual stones vary from around 1 m to 5 m in height, with an average of 4 m, and are of the local Lewisian gneiss.

Interpretation

The first written reference to the stones was by Lewis native John Morisone, who in c. 1680 wrote that "great stones standing up in ranks [...] were sett up in place for devotione".

The tallest of the stones marks the entrance to a burial cairn where human remains have been discovered. An excavation campaign in 1980 and 1981 showed that the burial chamber was a late addition to the site, and that it had been modified a number of times. Pottery finds suggested a date of 2200 BC for the erection of the circle. It has been speculated, among other theories, that the stones form a calendar system based on the position of the moon. Professor Alexander Thom suggested that the alignment of the stone avenue (when looking southward) pointed to the setting of midsummer full moon behind a distant mountain called Clisham.

Wikipedia

 

*******************************

Broch of Mousa

Broch of Mousa

The Broch of Mousa is most certainly an Astronomical observation tower

Interior

The Broch of Mousa is situated only 500 yards from 60º North

Megaliths & dolmens Sgetland

Megaliths, Dolmens and Cromlechs on the Shetland islands

*******************************

CristiansØ Island North East of Bornholm

 

 

 

*********************************************************

La Tour D'Alchemie (The Alchemy Tower) in Rennes le Chateau

The Alchemy Tower

Sighting hole

Sighting hole

constructed for viewing upwards not downwards

Eight sighting holes aligned to these

Celtic Wheel

***************************

St Michael's Mount

Google Earth Map of the St. Michael line

St Michael's Mount is at the start of the St Michael Ley Line.

Which finishes at Bury St Edmunds in England but extends to ChristiansØ in the Baltic.

St Edmund The Martyr's death was chronicled by the Abbo de Fleury. Who also wrote to St Dunstan the Abbott of Glastonbury.

In his book "View Over Atlantis" (p. 64) Michell states:

The St Michael line of traditional dragon sites in south-west England... is remarkable for its length and accuracy. It appears to be set between two prominent Somerset hills, both dedicated to St. Michael with ruined churches on their summit. These two hill are Glastonbury Tor and "The Mump" at Burrowbridge some ten miles to the south-west. Both these hills appear to have been artificially shaped so that their axis align with each other, and their orientation, 27° (degrees) north of east, can be read off a large Ordnance Survey sheet.

and is on the Michael/Apollo Line.

st Michael/Apollo Ley line

which finishes at Mount Carmel
a place where Pythagoras spend much of his time.

The Michael/Apollo Ley line crosses the Paris Meridian (La Meridienne Verte) at Bourges Cathedral at a ratio of 0.618 : 1  or Phi (The Golden Section)

*****************************************

The St Michael/Apollo Line 


 The St Michael/Apollo Ley line

Starting at Skellig Michael and finishing at Mount Carmel

It passes through SACRO DI SAN MICHELE

Capricorn    Sagittarius    Scorpio

Le Porte dello Zodiaco

in the Sacro di San Michele

The St Michael/Apollo Line it also passes through

 DELPHI and DELOS



See Link
************************************************

Skellig Michael

 

Skellig Michael was uninhabited prior to the foundation of its monastery.However Folklore holds that Ir (from whom the name Ireland came) , son of Milesius, was buried on the island, and a text from the 8th or 9th century states that Duagh, King of West Munster, fled to "Scellecc" after a feud with the Kings of Cashel, although there is no written record whether these events actually took place.

The monastery's exact date of foundation is not known. The first definite reference to monastic activity on the island is a record of the death of "Suibhini of Skelig" dating from the 8th century, however Saint Fionán is claimed to have founded the monastery in the 6th century.

The site had been dedicated to Saint Michael by at least 1044 (when the death of "Aedh of Scelic-Mhichí" is recorded), however this dedication may have occurred as early as 950, around which time a new church was added to the monastery (typically done to celebrate a consecration) which was called Saint Michael's Church

The monastery remained continuously occupied until the 12th or 13th century. During this time, the climate around Skellig Michael became colder and more prone to storms, and this, along with changes to the structure of the Irish Church, prompted the community to abandon the island and move to the abbey in Ballinskelligs. Skellig Michael remained in the possession of the Order of St. Augustine until the dissolution of the Ballinskelligs abbey by Elizabeth I in 1578

Milesians (1300 BCE) are a people figuring in Irish mythology. They may well have given us the Statute Mile measure

The Statute Mile was so-named because it was defined by an English Act of Parliament in 1593, during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. The statute states: "A Mile ſhall contain eight Furlongs, every Furlong forty Poles, and every Pole ſixteen Foot and a half."  It was thus 1760 yards (5280 feet, about 1609 metres). For surveying, the statute mile is divided into eight furlongs; each furlong into ten chains; each chain into four rods (also known as poles or perches); and each rod into 25 links. This makes the rod equal to 5½ yards or 16½ feet in both Imperial and US usage.

Skellig Michael has beehive shaped huts similar to those immediately north of Rennes le Chateau.

More to follow

 

 

 

******************************

Fort Marduk (Dunkerque)

This is the northern most point of the Paris Meridian

Which goes through Bourges Cathedral

eventually to Barcelona

This meridian is 350 yards short of 666 statute miles.

Of course because Fort Marduk was bombed extensively during WWII then we do not know the exact northernmost point

 

Image

The Skellig Michael-Dunkerque line goes through Arthur's Stone on the Gower peninsula.

As well as Avebury Ring

*******************

The other two points on the map are Roslin Chapel and Lourdes

It is important to note that as well as the similarity of the name Roslin to Roseline, Lourdes was once the site of a Druid Temple and is on the Greenwich Meridian.

***************************

The author is doing more work on the subject of this curious Celtic Cross.