Notre dame de Marceille

Board for the discussion of the findings of Henry Lincoln and David Wood

Moderator: roscoe

Notre dame de Marceille

Postby Eric_Tull » Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 am

Soularac (Occitan for Solar Rock) and St Barthelemy (Son of Ptolemy; Ptolemy II who made the first meridian line) taken from Notre Dame de Marseille.

The sun will set between these peaks for three days from December 22nd to December 25th then on the 26th will set further to the right. It will never set to the left of these peaks.

Winter Solstice.
Last edited by Eric_Tull on Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric_Tull

Re: Notre dame de Marceille

Postby Eric_Tull » Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 am

"Within a little distance, to the top of the slope broadside of green trees leading to the sanctuary, a fountain drops drop by drop its limpid water in a basin of marble. With the help of large rains, the continuous water drop to fall with uniformity and times of great dryness do not tare it. The innumerable Christians who will pay homage to the Blessed Virgin, stop one moment with the fountain, and after having made a prayer, some drops of this water draw of which they wet their eyelids.

Why do they act thus? The majority are unaware of it; but the mother teaches with her sons, and those transmit to their children the pious practice of use with the fountain of Our Lady of Marceille. Thus the fountain is indicated; the old chroniclers, however, knew it under the name of fountain of Our-Lady of Marsilla. At the time of the occupation first of Gaules,"

Abbe Henri Boudet

The book

La Vraie Langue Celtique et Le Cromleck de Rennes-les-Bains.

Here's what he refers to:

Eric_Tull

Postby Eric_Tull » Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?

10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?

Luke 22:8-11

And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

PETER = Aries - The AGE (EON) that ended just before the Common Era that we are in.

JOHN = Leo - The Sun is traditionally in Leo - The Sphinx looks at his twin in the sky at ZEP TEPI - The Egyptian FIRST TIME.

Incidentally

JUDAS (Iscariot) = Pisces. The system has been betrayed the AGE OF ARIES has ended and this is the AGE that is starting.

THADDEUS (called Judas) = Aquarius - It will be betrayed again by a man called Judas.

24 The Son [SUN] of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son [SUN] of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, [PISCES] which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I?

26 And as they were eating, Jesus [SUN] took bread,[VIRGO - Wheat harvest time] and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; [LIBRA - Wine harvest time]

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Matthew 26:24-29

THE HOLY GRAIL (Crater) next to the Raven (CORVUS) that brings the BREAD from the Wheat sheaf (SPICA) of VIRGO

Crater is identified with a story from Greek mythology in which a crow or raven serves Apollo, and is sent to fetch water[Aquarius], but it rests lazily on the journey, and after finally obtaining the water in a cup, takes back a water snake as an excuse. [Notice the snake under the Grail and the Raven] According to the myth, Apollo saw through the fraud, and angrily cast the crow, cup, and snake, into the sky. The constellations of Corvus the crow and Hydra the water-snake are also identified with this myth.

VINDEMIATRIX (meaning - the Grape Gatherer)(Epsilon Virginis) is EXACTLY due east from LA TOUR d'ALCHEMIE at MIDNIGHT (A MIDI) (Sidereal Time) on the 17th January.

Let the Sun shine in. Paintings by my wonderful talented friend Jo Wall
Last edited by Eric_Tull on Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric_Tull

Postby Eric_Tull » Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 am

The astronomical sighting hole in LA TOUR d'ALCHEMIE. Notice the curve on top to assist viewing upwards from inside in an arc in a specific direction of azimuth.

Remember that this tower is EXACTLY 3 miles from the Templar Commanderie at Campagne sur Aude.

The entrance to the church (former Commanderie) at Campagne sur Aude is called

Enpasse du Templier.

++++++++++++

The Broken Pillar Arques Cemetery. On the Salsa Cross - Soularac sunset line. The Salsa Cross is located at a place called Camp Templier.

"Masonry still retains among its emblems one of a woman weeping over a broken column, holding in her hand a branch of acacia, myrtle, or tamarisk, while Time, we are told, stands behind her combing out the ringlets of her hair. We need not repeat the vapid and trivial explanation... given, of this representation of Isis, weeping at Byblos, over the column torn from the palace of the King, that contained the body of Osiris, while Horus, the God of Time, pours ambrosia on her hair."

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Morals and Dogma, page 379

Remember we're told that Sauniere found his parchments inside a Broken column (Pillar).
Eric_Tull

Postby Eric_Tull » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:41 am

Above shows the sunset (31st October) and sunrise sequences (1st November)

These are the last day of the Celtic Year and the first day of the Celtic New Year (Dark Period)respectively.

This is called

Samhain

pronounced So -> win

It is the festival of the dead. (Halloween)
A reminder that the Abbe Gelis was ritually murdered on this day.

On these days the sun will set over

Soularac

(Solar Rock in Occitan)

looking down from the Salsa Cross, through the Broken Pillar at Arques Cemetery, through Arques Church spire, through La Tour d'Alchemie in Rennes le Chateau, through the Templar Commanderie at Compagne sur Aude and over Soularac.

The second sequence shows the rise again the following day over

La Soulane

(The Sun line in Occitan)

The angle between the two lines is 36°

These form part of Henry Lincoln's Pentacle of Mountains

Note: The Light Period of the Celtic New Year starts on

Beltane
Eric_Tull

Return to The Holy Place