Perillos

For the discussion of sacred Geometry and encryption/decryption

Moderator: roscoe

Perillos

Postby Cort » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

I seems like in the course of researching my last two books that I was following a road map of the esoteric and occult geography. Usually what happens to me is that I will find an alignment consisting of one monument pointing to the next many times over great distances. Sometimes the monuments are oriented to point to each other as well. Many times I have come up with similar theories to already published authors that I was totally unaware of. Here is an example:

I worked out an octagonal axis eminating from the RLC chapel based on its orientation with regard to true north. One of the rays of this scheme matched the NW to SE portion of line that comprised part of the pentagram Henry Lincoln had delineated in the landscape there. Another ray led to Girona where I became aware of all the lore and mythology of that place related to RLC. In Girona I worked out an octagonal axis based on the Charlemagne's Tower at the Girona Cathedral. It seems to be about 1 degree west of true north in its orientation. I did this several months ago.

Yesterday I am reading for the first time about Perillos. I noticed it was near Girona so I lit up my Girona Axis on Google Earth. The northern azimuth pointed exactly to the abandoned village of Perillos. I am busily making a video about Perillos. Here is a video about how Shugborough Hall seems to serve as a kind of datum or gnomon point for much of the Grail Lore including places like The lia Fail, Lincoln Cathedral, Stonehenge, Avebury, Girona, Santiago de Compostela, and the Great Cross of Hendaye. Check it out. Thanks!
http://youtu.be/9VdbHok_r3Y
Cort

Re: Perillos

Postby Eric_Tull » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:17 am

Cort

Thanks for posting.

I've looked at your youtube presentation and found it interesting.

Lord Anson was of course famous for his navigation skills. English aristocracy of the time were interested in making "The Grand Tour" where they got some of their ideas for the architecture used in the various stately homes.

The Shepherd Monument was in mirror image because it seems that Lady Anson (Elizabeth Yorke) engaged herself in taking tracings of several paintings. In a letter to a friend she described making several visits to the nearby Chatsworth House. At Chatsworth you can find Poussin's Et in Arcadia Ego, the first of two on the theme. Lady Anson had a picture painted of herself dressed as a shepherdess and she spent sometime in France around Lyon. She was a fan of the book Astraea. According to Ovid, Astraea abandoned the earth during the Iron Age. Fleeing from the new wickedness of humanity, she ascended to heaven to become the constellation Virgo and the nearby constellation Libra, reflected in her symbolic association with Justitia in Latin culture. In the Tarot, the 8th card, Justice, with a figure of Justitia, can thus be considered related to the figure of Astraea on historical iconographic grounds. The constellation of Virgo is next to Libra and they almost overlap. The principle star in Libra is SPICA (in French l'Epi) The Sword - LIBRA are the scales of Justice. Now look at this:

This is over the building where the High Court in England tries its most notorious cases. JUSTICE is metered out here.

According to legend, Astraea will one day come back to Earth, bringing with her the return of the utopian Golden Age of which she was the ambassador.

The Golden Age tookplace in Arcadia. Poussin carried a copy of Ovid's Metamorphosis on his person 24/7

What I'm driving at Cort is that we are looking at star alignment here. I believe the towers you describe are Astronomical observation towers.

Astraea
Last edited by Eric_Tull on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric_Tull

Re: Perillos

Postby Eric_Tull » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 am

By the way OPOUL PERILLOS has three churches which all align North/South which is unusual and are dedicated to St Michael. The village is now abandoned, they may have run out of water supply. The last resident is buried between Couiza and Arques close to Rennes le Chateau actually on the Paris Meridian.

There is an association with St Patrick in Perillos.
Eric_Tull

Return to Sacred Geometry & codes